Thursday, June 28, 2012

The years that were 2011-12

since the last time i was on here, much has transpired. finally went to europe and saw the eiffel tower, the louvre (twice) and bought my wife a louis vuitton bag (i think this is a right of passage for any husband, at least that's what my wife told me), I finished nursing school, managed to get my wife pregnant in the process (immaculate conception IMO), held my firstborn son Cory Benjamin in my arms, passed the NCLEX and managed to get hired at the same employer in the operating room.

through it all, I know God was with me and my family, and sad to say I have yet to give Him his due. so I'll start small and say thanks, Father God, for everything. I am so unworthy of this life you have given me and I am in awe of You. I will remember all of this when life deals me a bad hand, I will not complain, I will not curse You, I will take it in stride and bear that cross.

that is all.

No comments: