Thursday, March 13, 2014

Grateful

Today's Psalm
I will thank you always for what you have done,
and proclaim the goodness of your name
before your faithful ones.

I know I am a sinner and not worthy. Everything I have is from God, anything more is just icing on the cake. Thank You, Father God, for the blessings, the hardships, the difficult times, but mostly for humbling me each and every day. I am nothing without You. Help me to turn to you in times of need, and praise You instead of curse You when things are going wrong. 

I pray for my wife and the child that is in her belly. May you bless it with good health, and may You shower Your tender love on her and the child that is within her. I pray for my son, that You continue to guide us in raising him to be a loving, compassionate and caring child. 

Thank You, Lord, for this time with You. I love you with all my heart.

No comments: